Redpath and Company - 2017 Bottom Line
Redpath and Company’s 2017 issue of the Bottom Line Newsletter is here! Inside the newsletter, you will find valuable tax reporting updates and requirements to help you plan and prepare for the upcoming tax season. Learn about form filing requirements, minimum wage laws in Minnesota and Wisconsin, tax strategies, and more.
On November 27, the Social Security Administration (SSA) announced that the 2018 social security wage base will be $128,400, not $128,700 as reported in the 2017 issue of the Bottom Line Newsletter. This is still an increase of $1,200 from $127,200 in 2017.
If you have questions, please contact John Kammerer, Partner and Business Tax Service Area Leader, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-255-9305.
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- Annual Update on Expense Reporting
- Payroll Wage Bases and Tax Rates
- Form 1099 Reporting Requirements
- Minimum Wage Laws for MN and WI
- Retirement Plan Tax Strategies
- W-2 Form Reporting Requirements
- Form CRP Due to Renters Jan. 31
- State Annual Filing Requirement
- ACA & Employer Reporting Requirements
- Household Employee Withholdings
- Fringe Benefits Provided to 2%+ shareholders
- Employer-Provided Health Coverage