2016 Bottom Line Year-End Reporting Newsletter
November 9, 2016 — Redpath and Company's 2016 issue of the Bottom Line Newsletter is here! Inside the newsletter, you will find valuable tax reporting updates and requirements to help you plan and prepare for the upcoming tax season. Read more about original and extended tax return due dates, form filing requirements, minimum wage laws in Minnesota and Wisconsin, and tax strategies.
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- Tax Return / Form Due Dates
- Expense Reporting, Minimum Wage Law, and Fringe Benefit Updates
- Payroll Wage Bases and Tax Rates
- Retirement Plan Tax Strategies
- W-2 Form, State Annual Filing, A.C.A Reporting, and Employer-provided Health Coverage Reporting Requirements